WHO WE ARE
We are PREPPLUS LIMITED, a team of professional parents and highly qualified and experienced teachers, who have come together to form a high quality education platform to support parents and children alike in their academic journey in the most nurturing and motivating way possible.
Meet the teachers
Our team comprises of a nurturing cohort of experts who are not only highly qualified and experienced in their space but are also highly motivating and encouraging in their practice. Most of our teachers are current and ex heads of year and all our experts are DBS certified.
- Has 12+ years of teaching/tutoring experience.
- Worked across multiple primary State and Independent Schools - rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
- Tutor individual and groups in England and China, improving English, maths and preparing for private school entrance exams.
- Experience supporting and planning for children with special educational and medical needs, including ASD, dyslexia and type 1 diabete.
- Completed degree in psychology and PGCE (primary) teaching.
Level 2 qualification in ‘Understanding - Children and Young People’s Mental Health’ .
- Created a phonics program to be rolled out across the school.
- BA hons degree, PGCE and full qualified teacher status (QTS).
- Outstanding Primary classroom teacher for 13+ years.
- Predominantly worked in Year 2 and Year 6 but have covered all primary age groups and confident in delivering a range of curriculum content.
- Since working for Prepplus May 2021’ has had 1-1 pupils successfully be offered places in a number of schools including Kings, St Paul’s, Westminster, Chigwell, Bancroft, and LEH.
- 1-1 pupils ranked in the top 10 pupils for Writing 7+ at King’s and St Paul’s.
- 15 years of teaching experience
- Prepared students for over 10+ schools.
- Completed her degree in English Literature
- Experience with students with special needs
- Worked as Head of the Year at Catholic Girls School .
- Experience teaching A- Level English Language and Literature.
- Completed her TEFL and NVQ in ‘Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Lucy was educated at South Hampstead High School and St. Helen’s and St. Katherine’s in Oxfordshire.
- She started teaching in London in 1988 in a co- educational school, moving to Eaton House, Belgravia in 1990. There, she was a form mistress, Head of Science, and Deputy Headmistress before becoming Headmistress in 1998, aged 28.
- She left in 2015 after twenty-five years, returning to the Eaton House Group in 2019 for a term as acting Headmistress at The Manor Pre-Prep.
- Her Lucy is also a Governor at Brambletye School, a co- educational boarding and day school for children aged 21⁄2 -13
- 11 years of teaching experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and PGCE distinction holder from Buckingham University.
- Completed her BA in English and French.
- All her 7+ and 8+ 1:1 students secured firm offers from the London Independent Schools including St. Paul's Junior, King's College Junior, Westminster Under.
- Served as the UFP Faculty leader for Language, Literature and Arts.
- Sixteen years of teaching experience.
- QTS certified and successfully passed PGCE Maths test
- She holds thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the upper and lower KS2, and infant curriculum.
- I have completed many external and internal moderations to ensure I take responsibility for professional development.
- She has planned detailed lessons which challenge high attaining children and ensure support is given to those with SEN.
- She creates an environment which promotes confidence, encourages challenge and enables ‘Lead Learning’ to take place on a daily basis.
- 12+ years of tutoring experience
- Over 7 years of professional experience as Head of English and Maths at Yeovil College.
- Math Mentor to assist young people in succeeding in math.
- The Education and Training Foundation recognised specialist.
- Supported the management of the English and Maths department at Yeovil College in England.
- Serving in such a diverse range of roles, capable of effectively engaging, motivating, and assisting students with compassion and care.
- Over 22 years experience as a tutor.
- Worked with children with SEND needs, gifted children or those for whom English is an additional language.
- Has worked with children from aged 5 up to 16.
- Has extensive knowledge of 11+ Grammar School Entrance Exams.
- Has helped students prepare for entrance exams for many top schools and helped them land scholarships to Eton and Benenden, Dover College, Kent College, St Edmunds, Canterbury and St Lawrence College.